Rick Spradlin is a longtime educator and a student of comparative religion.
Rick teaches special education at Johnson Elementary here in Muscogee County, and he’s a frequent speaker at our Sunday services.
He was born in tiny Brooks, Ga., on the family farm, but he grew up in Talladega, Ala. Rick earned a bachelor’s degree in special education from Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, Ala., and a master’s degree in education from Columbus State University.
Rick has been a member of our Fellowship since 2002. He has been president
Here’s the complete rundown of all our Sunday activities:
- 9:30 a.m. Adult Religious Education.
- 9:45 a.m. UU Singers practice.
- 10:15 a.m. Coffee, light refreshments and conversation before the service.
- 10:45 a.m. Sunday service.
- 10:55 a.m. Children’s Religious Education. Kids join us for the first few minutes of the service, which includes a children’s story. Then they adjourn to a classroom for their own activities.
- Child care is available every Sunday from 9:30 a.m. until noon.