Given the times we live in, this Sunday’s talk promises to be relevant and useful.
Dr. Sanjay Lal is a senior lecturer in philosophy at Clayton State University in Morrow, Ga. He’s also a long-time friend of our Fellowship who is well versed in Unitarian Universalist principles.
Here’s a rundown of all our Sunday morning activities:
- 9:30 a.m. until noon. Childcare is available at no charge.
- 9:30 a.m. Adult Religious Education.
- 10:00 a.m. UU Singers practice. All voices are welcome. (We also practice Wednesdays at 6 p.m.)
- 10:15 a.m. Coffee and conversation before the service.
- 10:45 a.m. The Sunday service, which includes a talk by a guest speaker or member of our Fellowship. This week it’s Dr. Lal.
- 10:55 a.m. Children’s Religious Education. Kids join us for the first few minutes of each Sunday service, which includes a children’s story, then that adjourn to a classroom for their own activities.
- Special note: at 4:30 p.m. we’ll have another UU Free Concert, this time featuring our accompanists Hongling Liang and Koki Sato, presenting an ambitious four-hand piano program. Hongling and Koki both are star students at the School School of Music. You will not be dissapointed.