Rev. Theresa Slusher has studied spiritual living and life coaching, and she has over 40 years’ experience practicing and teaching meditation and helping others find more joy and passion in their lives.
Rev. Slusher is a licensed minister with Center for Spiritual Living in Cincinnati, Ohio. She earned a master’s degree in consciousness studies from Holmes Institute of Golden, Colo., and she’s a Certified Life Coach, trained by the Life Purpose Institute of San Diego, Calif. She is currently a staff minister at the Center for Spiritual Living.
Our Sunday services begin at 11 a.m. but do join us for coffee, refreshments and conversation any time after 10:15 a.m.
Services typically are centered on a talk—either by a member of our Fellowship or by a guest speaker, like Rev. Slusher. Services also include music, meditation and opportunities (always optional) to add your own thoughts. Unitarian Universalists (UUs) don’t share a creed. Rather, we support each other in our own free and responsible searches for truth and meaning. For us, dogma is less important than treating our fellow human beings with respect. And visitors are always welcome.
Here’s the rest of the Sunday schedule.
- 9:15 a.m. to noon. Free childcare available.
- 9:15 a.m. Adult Religious Education. This is a UU tradition. We study and discuss many of the world’s great religious, philosophical and ethical traditions. This week’s topic: truth and meaning.
- 9:15 a.m. Children’s religious education. Kids also learn about the world’s great religions and about respecting each other and the planet. This week: responding with love.
- 10:15 a.m. Coffee and conversation before the service.
- 11:00 a.m. The Sunday service.