We live in challenging times, for the world and for our own country. We know there’s bad news. On this Sunday, we’ll celebrate the good in our nation, and there’s a lot of it, with an eye to the Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism. Fellowship members Joyce Hickson and Michelle Midgette will present the program.
Sunday services are at 11 a.m. Join us a little early for coffee and conversation. Visitors are welcomed.
Hal’s careers were in military intelligence and science teaching. He’s also our resident landscape architect. All of which is to say, when he talks about “spirituality,” as he himself puts it: “Buckle up!” A great service to find out what we’re all about.
Grace Fellowship Hall is at 8827 Heiferhorn Way in north Columbus, on the banks of Heiferhorn Creek. We welcome people of all faith traditions and ethical systems, as long as they recognize and respect the dignity of all people.
UUFC Pandemic Safety Measures
- Masks are now optional for indoor events, HOWEVER…
- During Sunday services, we reserve a space for those who wish to wear masks.
- We urge everyone to respect social distancing.
- We urge everyone to be fully vaccinated and boosted—not just to protect themselves but to protect others.
- If you are not vaccinated, please where a mask.
- Speakers and service leaders don’t wear masks at the podium, which is socially distant from the congregation.
- We do have music, but we’re not singing together during the pandemic.
- Guests are welcome, but please follow our pandemic guidelines.