Peace is our theme for May, and peace begins with us. Rev. Chandika Phea is an author, a speaker, an athlete and a friend of the Fellowship. She’ll talk about “words, the power we are and the contribution of both to the experience of peace.”
Sunday services are at 11 a.m. at Grace Fellowship Hall on our campus at 8827 Heiferhorn Way. We’re in north Columbus on the banks of Heiferhorn Creek. Join us before the service, outdoors (weather permitting), for coffee and light refreshments.
We focus on human rights and care for the planet. We welcome people from many faith and ethical traditions, as long as they respect the worth and dignity of all people. Our informal moto: deeds before creeds.
UUFC Pandemic Safety Measures
- Masks are now optional for indoor events, HOWEVER…
- During Sunday services, we do reserve a space for those who wish to wear masks.
- We urge everyone to respect social distancing.
- We urge everyone to be fully vaccinated and boosted—not just to protect themselves but to protect others.
- If you are not vaccinated, please where a mask.
- Speakers and service leaders don’t wear masks at the podium, which is socially distant from the congregation.
- We do have music, but we’re not singing together during the pandemic.
- Pre-service refreshments are served outside before the service. (Please do not bring food or drinks inside.)
- Guests are welcome, but please do follow our pandemic guidelines.