Fellowship member Jim Humphries has 40 years experience in mental health clinical services, including geriatric mental health programs.
Jim also is an experienced home caregiver, he is trained in art and occupational therapies and he has completed the training for the Caring For You, Caring For Me program.
Our Sunday services begin at 10:45 a.m., but do join us for coffee, refreshments and conversation at 10:15 a.m. Services typically are centered on a talk—either by a member of our Fellowship, like Jim, or by a guest speaker. Services also include music, meditation and opportunities (always optional) to add your own thoughts. Unitarian Universalists don’t share a creed. Rather, we support each other in our own free and responsible searches for truth and meaning. For us, dogma is less important than how we treat our fellow human beings and our planet. And visitors are always welcome.
Here’s the rest of the Sunday schedule.
- 9:15 a.m. to noon. Free childcare available.
- 9:15 a.m. Adult Religious Education. This week’s topic: religious faith in the American colonies.
- 9:15 a.m. Children’s religious education. Kids also learn about the world’s great religions and about respecting each other and the planet. This week they’ll explore love in our Fellowship.
- 10:15 a.m. Coffee and conversation before the service.
- 10:45 a.m. The Sunday service.