May McDaniel hiked the Appalachian Trail in 2017, at 71. Her book, “Desination 100,” describes the experience.
Sunday services start at 11 a.m. We’re meeting in person at Grace Fellowship Hall, following some basic pandemic safety measures. (See below.) We’re a home for liberal religion in the Chattahoochee Valley, and our services often include a guest speaker.
May is a health coach, a writer and a blogger. Here’s her description of her website, destination100.com:
“There are three things I see in people who are aging with enthusiasm have in common:
- Desire – They want to live for a long time.
- Attitude- They have a positive attitude toward life in general.
- Action – They take action to stay healthy.”
Our Pandemic Safety Measures
- Masks are required for all indoor activities.
- Virtually all of our members and friends have been vaccinated for COVID-19, and our seating has been changed to make social distancing easier. (We don’t demand proof of vaccination. It’s the honor system.
- We do have music, but we don’t sing together.
- Guests are welcome, but do wear a mask and observe social distancing.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.