Norm Easterbrook is Executive Director of the RiverCenter for the Performing Arts in Columbus. Our services begin at 11 a.m., but do join us for coffee and refreshments before the service. Visitors are always welcome.
Easterbrook joined RiverCenter in 2015. He previously was director of the Ford Center at the University of Mississippi. He also has directed and performed professionally in many film, video and stage productions. He graduated from the Ithaca College School of Theatre and Florida State University where he studied acting and dramatic theory.
Sunday services typically are centered on a talk—either by a member of our Fellowship or by a guest speaker, like Norm Easterbrook. Services also include music, meditation and opportunities (always optional) to add your own thoughts. Unitarian Universalists (UUs) don’t share a creed. Rather, we support each other in our own free and responsible searches for truth and meaning. For us, dogma is less important than treating our fellow human beings with respect. And visitors are always welcome.
Here’s the rest of the Sunday schedule.
- 9:15 a.m. to noon. Free childcare available.
- 9:15 a.m. Adult Religious Education.
- 9:15 a.m. Children’s religious education. Kids also learn about the world’s great religions and about respecting each other and the planet.
- 10:15 a.m. Coffee and conversation before the service.
- 11:00 a.m. The Sunday service.