Patty Taylor and students from Columbus State University will talk about and demonstrate the school’s revitalized dance program.
Taylor is chairwoman for the CSU Dance Advisory Executive Board. She’ll talk about the schools new Dance Minor Program, which has tripled enrollment in just three semesters. Read about it in this Columbus Ledger-Enquirer story. Taylor will be joined by dance students Jena Davis, Olivia Morgan, Katelyn Pawlowski and Sydney Van Heuvel. They’ll perform a liturgical dance.
Our Sunday services always include some music, some meditation and opportunities to share your own thoughts. And we often have guest speakers from the community.
Unitarian Universalists don’t share a creed. We do affirm seven general principles for living, but what truly sets us apart is our commitment to the idea that each of us can create a unique ethical and responsible spiritual path. We support each other in that quest.
The best way to learn about us is to join us on Sunday. Visitors are always welcome.
Here’s the complete rundown of our Sunday activities:
- 9:30 a.m. Adult Religious Education.
- 9:45 a.m. UU Singers practice.
- 10:15 a.m. Coffee, light refreshments and conversation before the service.
- 10:45 a.m. Sunday service. Our guest speaker is Patty Taylor (see above).
- 10:55 a.m. Children’s Religious Education. Kids join us for the first few minutes of the service, which includes a children’s story. Then they adjourn to a classroom for their own activities.
- Child care is available every Sunday from 9:30 a.m. until noon.