Sidney Wilson presents a discussion on the Recognition of Feminist Spirituality.
Our Sunday services begin at 11 a.m. but do join us for coffee, refreshments and conversation any time after 10:15 a.m.
Services typically are centered on a talk—either by a member of our Fellowship or by a guest speaker. Services also include music, meditation and opportunities (always optional) to add your own thoughts. Unitarian Universalists (UUs) don’t share a creed. Rather, we support each other in our own free and responsible searches for truth and meaning. For us, dogma is less important than treating our fellow human beings with respect. And visitors are always welcome.
Here’s the rest of the Sunday schedule.
- 9:15 a.m. to noon. Free childcare available.
- 9:15 a.m. Adult Religious Education.
- 9:15 a.m. Children’s religious education. Kids also learn about the world’s great religions and about respecting each other and the planet.
- 10:15 a.m. Coffee and conversation before the service.
- 11:00 a.m. The Sunday service.