Our speaker this Sunday, Rick Spradlin, explores the relationship between Unitarian Universalism and some of life’s biggest questions.
Rick is a special education teacher and our volunteer lay leader. Our services are centered on a talk, like Rick’s, and they also include music, mediation, sharing joys and concerns and other celebrations of life.
Visitors are always welcome at any of our events. Here’s a rundown of this Sunday’s activities.
- 9:30 a.m. until noon. Free child care is always available on Sunday mornings.
- 9:15 a.m. Adult Religious Education. This Sunday’s topic: “Holy Envy.”)
- 10:00 a.m. UU Singers practice. All voices are welcome. (We also practice Wednesdays at 6 p.m.)
- 10:15 a.m. Coffee and conversation before the service.
- 10:45 a.m. The Sunday service, this week with Rick Spradlin.
- 10:55 a.m. Children’s Religious Education. Kids join us for the first few minutes of each Sunday service, which includes a children’s story, then that adjourn to a classroom for their own activities.