Rick is our Fellowship’s lay leader. He’ll talk about staying sane in these challenging times.
Our Sunday services begin at 11 a.m. Visitors are always welcome, and please join us before the service for coffee, refreshments and conversation.
Our Sunday services typically are centered on a talk—either by a member of our Fellowship, like Rick, or by a guest speaker. Services also include music, meditation and opportunities (always optional) to add your own thoughts. Unitarian Universalists (UUs) don’t share a creed. Rather, we support each other in our own free and responsible searches for truth and meaning. For us, dogma is less important than treating our fellow human beings with respect. And visitors are always welcome.
Here’s the rest of the Sunday schedule.
- 9:15 a.m. to noon. Free childcare available.
- 9:15 a.m. Adult Religious Education.This Sunday’s topic: “Respect for All.”
- 9:15 a.m. Children’s religious education. Kids also learn about the world’s great religions and about respecting each other and the planet. This Sunday: “Love is the Golden Rule.”
- 10:15 a.m. Coffee and conversation before the service.
- 11:00 a.m. The Sunday service.
Give Away the Plate: On the third Sunday of every month we donate the offering to a worthy organization. This week it’s the Southern Poverty Law Center, which is doing important work in Georgia.