From time to time, we all hear things that stir our emotions. Join us as we explore the sounds that stir our souls.
Rick Spradlin is our lay leader. Our informal services typically include a talk, like Rick’s, followed by a questions and answers. We’ll also have some music, and we’ll affirm of the principles of Unitarian Universalism, which emphasize that all people reserve respect and dignity.
Here’s what else is happening this Sunday:
- 9:15 a.m. Adult Religious Education.
- 10:00 a.m. UU Singers practice. All voices are welcome. (We also practice Wednesdays at 6 p.m.)
- 10:15 a.m. Coffee and conversation before the service.
- 10:45 a.m. The Sunday service, this week with Rick Spradlin.
- 10:55 a.m. Children’s Religious Education. Kids join us for the first few minutes of each Sunday service, which includes a children’s story, then that adjourn to a classroom for their own activities.Changed the name to “Sounds That Stir the Soul”