Rick Spradlin is our lay leader. He’s a lifelong student of comparative religion, and he has a uniquely Unitarian Universalists view on life’s important questions.
Here’s our schedule for Sunday morning.
- 9:15 a.m. to noon. Free childcare is always available on Sunday morning.
- 9:15 a.m. Adult Religious Education. This week: “The Atheist Delusion.”
- 9:15 a.m. Children’s Religious Education. This week: “Love is Like a Seed.”
- 10:15 a.m. Coffee and conversation before the service.
- 10:45 a.m. The Sunday service. The centerpiece of our hour-long service is a talk, like Rick’s this week. Services also include music, meditations and opportunities—always optional—to share your own thoughts or ask questions.
- Stay after the service for more conversation. We welcome people of all faiths and philosophies, as long as they respect the worth and dignity of all people.
Reminder: Daylight Savings Time ends. Clocks “fall back.”